Sick art style and soundtrack, brahhhh
Bum Bag Bangin'
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Headin' to work, geezers be starin' green with envy over yours truly. Got me a new codpeice, a bum-bag banger. Turning heads like no other, the pack on ma fanny drawin' eyes like a well fit bird.
And now I'm in trouble, head's swellin', seein' double. Let me through, let me through, I can take a compliment or two, but this is ridiculous. I got less than minutes, and every second me ballsack-rucksack's drawin' mad crew.
It's bad news for the ego of a wizard like me bro. Let's go Let's go Let's go!
HOW TO PLAY
- Run as far as you can, avoiding complements, too many will go to your head!
- Up/Down - move
- Space - shoot
- Jacob Janerka (@ParadigmGame) - Art
- Jon Murphy (@nuclearfriend) - Code
- Dave Lloyd (@duzzondrums) - Code
- Adrian Vaughan (@yeoldshrimpeyes) - Voices
- Ben Weatherall (@sunraheadgear) - Music
- Louis Meyer (@louisdmeyer) - All the things that didn't make it in
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
music + head exploding particle effect
This was over the top weird and I loved it The rap at the start was great, the voices were ridiculous to match the characters, and the idea of his ego being his life bar was clever.
It's short but I absolutely love it! The art style is cute, creepy realistic and not all at the same time. The premise is ridiculous but fits wonderfully, and the music combined with the fantastic rap at the beginning just puts it all right over the top. There isn't a ton of replayability, but this game just gets in, makes an impression and gets out. Fabulous work!
Brilliant, just plain brilliant