really cool, the one thing ill say is to make it so the route taking thing for going over more than one tile make it so you go over the least broken tiels possible, as my guys kept getting stuck fixing things
The Not Very Golden Age Of Piracy
I was deep in my cups when the mutiny began. Even still, I’d split the pate of two with my cutlass before they’d torn it, dripping, from my hands and thrown me in the hold. A week I’d been left down there, with naught but the rats to stay my loneliness, and starvation.
It was there amid the rancid bilge I had my notion - A dread crew incapable of mutiny - of treachery - of anything beyond slaking their insatiable lust for blood! So, with hope renewed, I made good my escape...
And now, with the infernal wailing of my new shipmates filling the sails, we embark to find our fortune, and may terror fill any that cross our bow.
How To Play
- Click to select your babies and click again to move them around your ship!
- Load the cannons with cannonballs!
- Take aim at the enemy ship and let loose!
- Maximise the coverage of your hits to sink the enemy quickly!
- Make repairs in between rounds!
- Always be making repairs!
- Jonathan Murphy (@NuclearFriend) - Code
- Kyle Olson (@KyleOlsonmabob) - Art
- Angelo Di Rosa (@_t3nshi) - Art
- Louis Meyer (@LouisDMeyer) - Music
- Adrian Vaughan (@YeOldShrimpEyes): Voices
- Dave Lloyd (@DuzzOnDrums) - SFX
- Ben Weatherall (@sunraheadgear) - Additional Music/Art
More free games
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Awesome game. well done!
Awesome game. Got really addicted to it a bit ago and decided to make a video on it. I love the set up and there can actually be a decent amount of strategy involved. I'd be tight to see this format in a longer format with upgrades, different baby classes, etc.
I find the basic premise of your game ravishingly silly and had to smile when I played it. <3 The pixel art and the audio comments are just great, everything feels very polished and juicy, that was once again a top performance of you. :) No wonder it made this game of you in the list of recommendations once again on our blog! : D A gameplay video was also produced again. <3 Oh, and... Were the baby noises the ones of your own actual kids? I mean, you are the SeaDads after all. :P
Top stuff. 9 was my best
Holy crab this is good! You guys are amaaaazingggg!!
Great game...except I can only take so much baby wailing! :)